This manual contains four major components:
1) An easy-to-follow discussion of the Standard's requirements, along with a plan for implementing management responsibilities;
2) A fill-in schedule for assigning key responsibilities and establishing deadlines;
3) A copy of the OSHA Lab Standard for easy reference;
4) A Chemical Hygiene Plan that has been developed in accordance with the requirements of paragraph (e) of the Standard.
Table of Contents
1. Implementation Plan 2. Implementation Schedule 3. OSHA Laboratory Standard 4. Chemical Hygiene Plan